Item request has been placed!
Item request cannot be made.
List of upcoming adult and all ages events at the Park Forest Public Library.
The library currently has two ongoing book Clubs. The Life Ripples Book Club and the Friends of the Library Book Club. Click to find out more information.
A fun-infused way to learn a new language. Mango prepares learners for realistic conversations and strengthens everyday communication skills in over 70 world languages, including English.
A comprehensive career resource that lets to search for and track jobs, create targeted resumes and cover letters, practice and master interview techniques, explore and identify career paths according to your interests, and find schools and education/training programs.
Pick up items from the library without leaving your car. Here's how:
- Select items from the library catalog online and place them on hold. You may also place items on hold by calling (708)-748-3731 Ext. 12.
- You will get an automated notification (either via email or phone) when your items are ready for pick up.
- Come to the library and park in the designated "Curbside Pickup" spot (located behind the library).
- Call (708)-748-3731 Ext. 12 to let us know that you have arrived.
- We will check your items out to your account and bring them to your car. Please have an ID ready at this time.