We offer a wide variety of technical services including:
- Public Computers
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Express (15 minute) Computers
- Windows 7
- AWE (Computers pre-loaded with educational games)
- Black & White
- Black & White
- Free Wi-Fi
The printing cost is $.10 per page for black and white and $.50 per page for color. Faxing cost is $1.00 per page.
All Tech services shut down automatically 15 min prior to close.
There are time restrictions and other regulations that must be observed when using our public computers.
There are certain requirements and guidelines that must be met to reserve a room at the library. Please refer to our Meeting Room Policy for more information.
There are several rooms at the library availble for booking:
- Study Rooms
- We have two study rooms available for booking. One of the study rooms can hold upto two people while the other can hold upto three people.
- Study Rooms can be reserved in person at Information Zone or over the phone at (708)-748-3731 Ext. 24.
- Conference Room (4-12 people)
- Our conference room can hold upto 12 people. A group must have at least four people to book the Conference Room. A group that has less than four people may be placed in the Conference Room only if both of the Study Rooms are occupied.
- The Conference Room can be reserved in person at Information Zone or over the phone at (708)-748-3731 Ext. 24.
- Ringering Room
- The Ringering Room can hold upto 80 people. It has A/V capabilites and is thus ideal for lectures and presentations.
- Contact the Kaitlyn, at (708)-748-3731 Ext. 31 to reserve the Ringering Room or to find out more information about reserving the Ringering Room.
We offer FREE home delivery services to residents of Park Forest and Olympia Fields. We can provide audiobooks, books (Regular and Large Type) CDs, DVDs, right to your doorstep. For more information or to request this service, please call Katherine (708) 748-3731.
Our Book Drop Locations can be found at:
- Northwest side of the library's parking lot
- Park Forest Village Hall
- Olympia Fields Post Office
Pick up items from the library without leaving your car. Here's how:
- Select items from the library catalog online and place them on hold. You may also place items on hold by calling (708)-748-3731 Ext. 11. Please have your library card number ready before calling.
- You will get an automated notification (either via email or phone) when your items are ready for pick up.
- Come to to library and park 1st handicapped spot on the left (located near the front of the library).
- Call (708)-748-3731 Ext. 11 to let us know that you have arrived.
- We will check your items out to your account and bring them to your car. Please have an ID ready at this time.
"Little Free Libraries" are stations where you can exchange books for free. Pick up any book that catches your attention free of charge. You may also leave books to share with others. Our "Little Free Libraries" are located at:
- Downtown Park Forest (near the bus stop)
- Lakewood Boulevard outside the Library
- Forest Boulevard across from the Police Station
- 211th St/Lincoln Hwy Metra Station
- Sergeant Means Park
We offer proctoring for both Real Estate and College testing by reservation only. Please call Info Zone at (708) 748-3731 Ext. 24 to schedule your appointment. You will need a valid ID. Please provide all details at the time of your request.
We have a variety of formats available:
- Large Print
- Digital Magazines & Periodicals
- Playaways (pre-loaded audiobooks)
- Video Games
- Digital Videos
- Digital Audiobooks
- Digital Music